In keeping with the valuable time and convenience of our valuable customers, Bhutan National Bank Limited launched the first ATM (Automated Teller Machine) facility in Bhutan on April 2004 with one ATM installed in Thimphu Branch and the other in Phuentsholing Branch.
BNB ATM debit card makes it easier for you to withdraw and deposit money. You can use our ATM card to withdraw money from over 50 BNB ATMs or other banks ATMs located across the country. This allows you 24-hours access to any of the accounts linked to your card.
The ATM/Debit card is extremely versatile and simple to use, being valid in all the bank’s ATMs and PoS terminals in Bhutan.
The cards are issued to:
- Individual Saving/Current and Pensioner account holders.
- For current account holders the card will be deactivated when the current account is converted to overdraft account.
For further information, please contact ATM section, Thimphu at +975-2-328577, ext. 1551 or 1560.
- Withdraw up to Nu. 40,000.00 a day.
- No withdrawals are allowed from your current account if the balance is less than Nu. 1000.00
- The maximum number of transactions allowed in the ATM is 10 times per day.
Change PIN (regenerate Green Pin)
- This option facilitates you to withdraw already set amount from the machine without you having to enter it.
- Bhutan National Bank has made your life easier by installing 2 ATM machines which accept deposits as well. Deposit up to Nu. 40,000.00 at one of the two deposit machines located near the Thimphu post office.
- You can see your last 5 transactions.