Current account holder can enjoy the following features
- ATM-cum-Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- SMS services
- Standing Instructions
With a Current Account you will get a debit card that you can use to withdraw cash from any of our ATMs including BOB, T-Bank, Druk PNB Bank's ATMs through the country free of cost. You may also use your debit card to directly make purchases through a POS (Point of Sale) machine available at stores in Thimphu and Paro.
Banking could not have been more convenient. Just log in with your user ID and password and make banking a hassle-free routine.
Getting to know your balance is as easy as sending an SMS.
We accepts and supports Standing Instructions. You don’t have to worry about the chore of carrying out a routine transaction. Just set up a Standing Instruction and leave it to us to manage.
- The debit card is a debit-cum-ATM card providing you with the convenience of acceptance at merchant establishments and cash withdrawals at ATMs.
- The next time you want to withdraw cash from your account, just walk into an ATM and use your BNBL ATM-cum-Debit card for free. The above benefit is available to individual domestic Current Account holders on maintenance of daily minimum balance of Nu.1000.00
- Anywhere Banking – This facility entitles the account holder to withdraw cash upto a limit of Nu.40,000 across all BNBL Bank branches.
- You can give us various types of standing instructions like transferring to fixed deposit accounts at regular intervals.
- Nomination facility is available.
- No Interest is paid.
- Transaction through Cheque only.
- No maintenances fee is charged.
- Nomination facility available for bank deposits.
- There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly.
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor's account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor.
- Applicants can make nomination by filling up the form.
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the nomination form prescribed.
- For more details approach your bank.
Current account can be opened in the name of:
- Government corporations
- Joint corporations
- Commercial banks
- Non banking financial instantiations
- Private companies
- NGO national
- NGO international
- National individual
- Non national individual
- Trust, societies, clubs & educational institutions.
Applicants must satisfy the following documentation requirements:
For Individual (National)
- Copy Citizenship identify card.
- Passport size photo.
Companies & Others
- Copy of valid trade license.
- Certificate of incorporation.
- Management approval/board resolution of the company authorizing the company to open an account in the bank.
- List of authorized signatories.