You can pay Bhutan Telecom’s fixed line, postpaid mobile, postpaid broadband and prepaid broadband services online.
1. Login to BNB’s internet banking site
2. Click on Account Management tab
3. Click on Bill Pay under Bill Payment menu.
4. Enter User Reference No for easy reference of the payment made. This is not mandatory.
5. The product name should be Bill Pay and the Payee Name as Bhutan Telecom.
6. Enter the Payment Amount, the Customer ID and Bill Number correctly. In the Transfer Description field, please enter your contact phone number where we can contact you for any clarification if arise and then click on ‘Initiate’ to process the transaction.
Refer How to enter the Customer ID-Bill No. guide at the bottom of the page.
How to enter the Customer ID-Bill No.
Note: Customers can also make payments for renewal of prepaid broadband under the following conditions:
- Customer should enter the prepaid broadband login ID correctly in the ‘Customer ID-Bill No.’ field.
- Customer should transfer the exact amount of money for the package they have subscribed for.
- The renewal will not be effected immediately after the payment. So, please make payment at least two working days before the expiry of your prepaid broadband package.
- Please provide contact number in the ‘transfer description field’ so that BT customer service representative can contact you for any clarifications.