Bhutan National Bank Limited is pleased to announce the vacancy as per the details given below:
Any of the Branches
Nu. 29,305 + 25% House Rent Allowances and Other allowances as per the HR Policy of the Bank.
LLB (Bachelor of Laws) from university recognized by Bhutan Accreditation Council with PGDNL(Post Graduate Diploma in National Legal Studies) and Bar Certificate.
Marks Qualification Criteria
Degree (LLB) - 50%
Class XII - 50% (English+Best 4 Subjects)
Class X - 50% (English+Best 4 Subjects)
Top 21 candidates shall be shortlisted for Aptitude Test based on the academic marks obtained in class 10, 12 and degree (LLB).
Top 15 shall be shortlisted for Viva interview based on the total marks obtained in Aptitude Test, class 10, 12 and degree.
1. The Degree shall be acquired through full time regular studies and not through distance education.
2. For those transcripts the academic marks given in GPA, a detailed guidelines from the university on how the marks has been converted to percentage has to be submitted.
3. In case there is additional requirement for staff after the announcement, the announced slot may increase.
4. If there is a requirement of additional manpower during the year, the bank may opt to take from the same list in the order of merit within the year from the selection.
5. The candidates need not submit the extra Curriculum Certificates as No marks shall be awarded.
6. No Additional Marks shall be given to the candidates with higher qualification beyond the requirement of the bank.
Bhutanese candidates who meet the above criteria can submit the application (download the application form [HERE]) to BNBL Human Resource and Administration (HRA) Department, Corporate Office, Thimphu, 3rd Floor (Block B) latest by 8 October 2021. The shortlisted candidates shall be notified through phone call/ email /website.
For further information, please contact HRA Department, Corporate Office, Thimphu during office hours at 02-328577, 328583,328585, Extension no 1214.
Please be informed that the BNBL Contact Centre is open from 8 am till 8 pm except for Sundays/ Government Holidays. Get in touch with us at 6070 or via our Facebook Page.
If you receive any calls, SMSs or emails purporting to be from the BNB, asking for personal details such as your account number or card details (card number/ Card PIN/ CVV numbers) please make sure you do NOT share such details with anyone, except if it is from the BNB Contact Center when you are lodging an complaint/concern with them. Even then, NEVER share the card PIN/ CVV numbers. Bhutan National Bank will never ask for any of your personal details, and all those requests may be phishing attempts.
Notification on ATM Withdrawal Charge
All customers are requested to note that cash withdrawals from other bank’s ATM machines are chargeable @Nu 9/- per withdrawal transaction from the sixth transaction onwards, and is recovered at each month end. This is a common charge across banks and as mandated by the Central Bank.